2023 – 2024 Admissions
On behalf of the C. & E. Merdinian Armenian Evangelical School’s Board of Directors and Administration, we welcome you to Merdinian!
All New Families
We are pleased to inform you that Merdinian caters to students of ages three through 8th grade. Children entering Preschool must be three by September 1st of the academic year. Preschool children must be fully potty trained for school entry.
- Please submit the New Student Inquiry form.
- Check your email for an invitation from [email protected]
- Accept the invitation and create a password. For instructions on what to do once you have accepted the invitatione, please click here.
- Log in to the Enrollment Management portal by clicking here.
- Complete the checklist of items required for enrollment.
- New Student Application
- DSS forms (for preschool only)
- Birth Certificate
- Emergency Release Form
- Authorization to Treat a Minor
- Transcripts (please use the form here for Release of Records)
- Immunization Records
- 2023-2024 Financial Responsibility Agreement
- Entrance Exam (entering 3rd through 8th grades)
- New student interview
6. Receive an email with the school’s decision on acceptance
All Returning Families
- Log in to your Enrollment Management portal by clicking here.
- Complete the 2023-2024 Financial Responsibility Agreement and the Returning Student Profile Update form.
- Upload the updated Immunization Records. Specific grade levels are checkpoints for immunizations. Please refer to the following documents to see the required immunizations for school entry.
- Other requirements for returning students:
- All financial obligations satisfied
- Students must be in good academic standing
- Students must be in good behavioral standing
5. Receive an email with the school’s decision on acceptance
Important Notice to New and Returning Students: Completion of the applications and registration fee does not guarantee acceptance. The school will email the school decision upon review of your admissions file.
Important Dates for Registration
- Priority Registration: January 12, 2023, to February 28, 2023
- Standard Registration: March 1, 2023, to April 21, 2023
- Late Registration: April 22, 2023, to May 26, 2023 (space/enrollment not guaranteed)
Tuition and Fees
For questions and for further assistance, please email us at [email protected] or call the school office at (818)907-8149.